Dear Future Leaders, We are happy to invite you to join Global Management Trainee Program with Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world’s leading brewer, one of the top 5 largest consumer goods companies.
The Global Management Trainee Program starts in August 2010 with:
- 1 week of induction in Global headquarters in USA, where trainees will get a full insight into the company and meet senior managers;
- 4 months in regions on a short-term cross-functional assignments in our sales and brewery operations to understand the core aspects of the business;
- 1 month training in Eastern Europe Zone headquarters, where zone vice presidents and their teams explain strategy and routines of each functional areas, their role in our business and interaction with the Global Headquarters;
- 2 months in Sales and then 3 months in Operations, Sales or Logistics where trainees temporarily assume real job responsibilities and develop improvement projects. During this period, trainees are directly coached by experienced managers.
We are looking for you if:
- you are a top university graduate of 2010, and/or with no more than 2 years of experience after graduation;
- you are ambitious and always giving 100 % to what you do;
- you are the type of person who gets things done, and loves the learning and experience that comes along with the achievements;
- you have an international mindset; travel and global scale are what you appreciate and strive for;
- speak English fluently.
Join our team and find yourself in a truly global company with young ambitious people who dream big and take on big challenges – people just like you.
Send your CV today: Recruitment.Russia@inbev.com
Application period ends on June 20th, 2010!